12.16.2011

Currently...

Obsessing over: 
Christmas. I have unfinished presents on my mind, along with ideas for gift-wrap. Not to mention the math for the eighty-billion cookies we're making tomorrow...

Working on:  
Finishing Christmas presents for my sister and my mother, cleaning my house, staying awake.

Thinking about:  
How much I have left to do!

Anticipating: 
My mummy visiting tomorrow! And bringing me my Assassionationcat! I can't wait!

Listening to:
  
Goyte (feat Kimbra) - Somebody That I Used to Know

Drinking
:  
Mocha Cappuccino instant hot chcolate mix. Mm-mm.


Wishing:
 
Adam was awake.
And that the Kansas City Airport was closer - I don't want to drive an hour-and-a-half to the airport tomorrow and then allll the way back!


I stole this little play-a-long from Katie Cupcake - if you haven't checked out her blog yet, do so! It's super cute. And makes me want to have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment