5.22.2012

tile coasters

new coasters!
As you might remember from previous posts, I really like making coasters. I'm very against making cookies for Christmas again, so I've been trying out various coasters to find a cookie replacement. Yesterday/today, I made scrapbook paper covered tile coasters. I used a cool clock paper that I found at Jo-Ann, because Adam likes clocks. I also used a random paint swatch for one lonely coaster.


The coasters were super easy to make with not many supplies required. I followed this (very simple) tutorial. The only difficulty in making these coasters is waiting the 15 minutes between each coat of Mod Podge! I got a few air bubbles in my coasters, but they had disappeared by the time I went to spray them with the finish today.
Overall, a quick satisfying project with infinite possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment