10.21.2008

life and works in progress

Oh em gee this week has been kind of insane. I'm still getting over my cold, and somehow the kiddlings have been more tiring than usual. I also had a super-awesome Friday and Saturday - and all those fun activities probably didn't help! But it was worth it - Tom and I celebrated my birthday (very belatedly, but that's ok) by going out to a life-changing brunch, painting an awesome (but yet unfinished) plate at a pottery place, and watching the Red Sox make an amazing comeback in a game. Also, he surprised me by taking me out to get a bracelet for my birthday, since the last one I had broke. It's getting shortened, so I don't have it yet, but I love it and it's a grown-up piece of jewelery (unlike my baby birthday present, which was a little inexpensive brass necklace with a bunny charm on it).
So - long story short, I haven't gotten very much work done on my many projects! I have cut several of the pieces for my fleece jacket, but haven't started sewing yet. So my jacket is still on my list of works-in-progress, along with my wallet pattern, and my lunch bag. Of course there are also all my little on-going projects like plushies and wallets. I did make a button-decorated hair tie the other night and have been wearing it to work, so that's something! I'll post about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment