6.20.2011

Wednesday Work In Progress / Life Updates

So I got my bit of a job, and started work on Monday. It's simple, easy, satisfying work, so that's good. I finished the second of the two crafting projects/presents I was working on, and that's good also. We'll be moving very very soon, and I'm very excited about that. I can't wait to settle in somewhere, and decorate, and make a home. It's been awhile since I was able to do that, and feel at home where I lived.
This project is my current work in progress - it's another "home is wherever I'm with you", but done in bright alternating colors. There's no pattern - the color for each new letter is decided by the roll of a six-sided die. That was Adam's idea, and I think it's brilliant. (Of course, sometimes I re-roll the die if I don't like the color it chooses!). Obviously I'm not done, and it's slow-going because I've been working and packing and doing an astonishing number of loads of laundry and generally getting ready to transition into a new phase of life. I started it in our current place of residence, worked on it in San Diego, and will finish it in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment