11.05.2011

Christmas Fabric

Here we go again with some more Christmas fabric! I bought these four fabrics today for the next pretty substantial project I'm going to work on. I had a 25% off total purchase coupon for Jo-Ann's, so I had to get these fabrics while the coupon was in effect.
I'm still in the finishing stages of that "sneak peek" project - hopefully I'll be finishing it, sending it off to the lucky recipient or recipients and posting a photo!
I know it's super ridiculously early, but I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit while making these presents. Adam and I looked at Christmas decorations yesterday and today (and bought lights and a pretty star-shaped wreath door decoration thingamajib). it was fun! I love Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Emmy, maybe you will get Adam to enjoy Christmas too. Maybe worth missing La Crosse if doing so can make him like Christmas- I could come on my way to La Crosse!

    ReplyDelete