6.01.2012

christmas in june?

get excited

Remember this post last year? Well, I've decided to do it again - a (mostly) handmade Christmas.

I'm starting even earlier this year. I actually started in May, and already have completed twenty-seven (small) gifts. I was way too ambitious last year, and made many lists (and bought many supplies) for projects that never got completed. Some of those ideas will get reused for this year, and some might get saved for next year. Crazy, right?

I've got nine items on my to-do list at the moment, but most of those are larger projects than I've attempted in the past. I'm going to try to get as much done this summer as possible, so that I don't have to finish projects at the last minute (like last year...) or stress about presents while also stressing about schoolwork.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment