3.07.2013

[completed] love you bracelet

hearts!

For the past two weeks, I've been residing in the Far North visiting my younger sister. We've been doing a lot of crafting together (check out her new blog!), and I've made a bunch of random things - the banner for her blog, paper napkin flowers, and lately, friendship bracelets. I haven't made any friendship bracelets since I was wee pre-adolescent, and lately such bracelets have been all the rage around the blogosphere. So I decided to jump on the bandwagon.

I had a number of miserable failures, but I finally followed this Purl Bee tutorial and successfully made a few bracelets. I am wearing a hot pink and yellow-lime heart number at the moment, and my sister immediately requested a similar heart bracelet in more subtle colors.

So, of course, I made her one.
Isn't she cute?
 She chose a peachy-pink and a mauve purple for her version. I followed this tutorial for attaching the clasps, and she chose a toggle clasp.


action shot!

pretty clasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment