3.25.2013

emily the bread-maker

bread!
When I was visiting my sister in Canada, we made a bunch of delicious loaves of bread following this simple recipe that our lovely mother had found and shared with us. All the loaves my sister made (because let's be honest, I didn't help much) turned out awesome, and I've been meaning to make some more at home. So last night, I whipped up the dough and this morning I baked it in a ceramic pyrex dish (with a lid) that my mother's boyfriend gave to me and Adam for a wedding gift. I don't use those dishes often, but I was so glad to have them today - I don't have anything else suitable!

The bread is cooling now. My loaf is a little unevenly shaped, but it rose beautiful and the crust is perfectly golden. Hopefully it will taste as good as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment