6.03.2013

yet another project

yet another project
Adam and I snagged this awesome and hideous (but very comfortable) glider chair at a yard sale for $10 this weekend. He promised me a glider ages ago, so I was very happy to find one we liked for such a great price. I like that it is white, but that fabric has to go. I plan to recover the chair cushions, but I have to decide on a fabric first! It's tricky because this chair is in the spare bedroom/future nursery, so I want it to be gender neutral for future children but also appropriate for a guest bedroom until we have a little person.

I plan to use a home decorator weight fabric for the chair cushions so that it will be durable. There are a lot of cute choices out there - I've been browsing fabric.com and have found a bunch of reasonably priced fabrics that I love. Especially this one. Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment