12.27.2011

completed christmas present four: canvas bag

see my label on the pocket? branding at its finest!
Remember this bag and this bag? Well, I made another one! My lovely mother-in-law requested a bag for Christmas, so I whipped one up using only materials I already had in the house. Luckily, I'm a fabric packrat and I had a yard of neutral canvas for the outside, a yard of pretty patterned cotton for the inside, a long red zipper and plenty of red thread. I love the red topstitching - it makes the bag more defined and professional-looking.
This bag is made basically the same as the others with a recessed top zipper and an outer slip pocket. It's big and roomy - perfect for the summer! When it comes, anyway...
I gave away the other two bags I made for Christmas also. Now I need to make one more for my sister, and then I might take a break from this bag for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment