It ended up making quite a lot - I need to grab two more silicone ice cube trays, as you can see below. So now I will have starfish, stars, and long tube thingies as my "disks". Because I used ice cube trays, each disk is pretty small. I also added way too much orange by accident. They do smell nice and orange-y now, though! I have to let them harden for at least 24 hours, so we'll see in a day or so how well they turned out. I'm hopeful, though - I'd like to have something nice-smelling to put in the closet with the towels, in my dresser drawers, in the bottom of the trash can, etc.
And the best part is that you can supposedly throw them in the wash with your laundry when they stop being effective.