1.14.2013

[completed] two more two-zip hipster bags

For two of my closest friends, I decided to make two more of the two-zip hipster bag that I had made for my cousin. Like my cousin's bag, these two cross-body bags feature adjustable straps, an outside slip pocket, a zippered outside pocket, and interior slip pockets.

For my old friend Erin, I chose a purple and white striped fabric with dark purple zippers. I chose a solid lavender for the lining.
front of Erin's bag

inside of Erin' bag
back of Erin' bag
 For Jess, I chose to use three fabrics - a solid Kona green, a green white and black print fabric for the outside pocket, and a fun green owl print for the lining. I chose black zippers to contrast with the fabrics.
front of Jess' bag
inside of Jess' bag
outside pocket on Jess' bag

finished bag!
I had a lot of fun making these bags (especially utilizing all fabrics from my stash), and both bags were very well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment