9.29.2013

[completed] easy-peasy diy craft show cards

diy craft cards
So I have signed up for a craft show in November. I'm a little nervous about it, but I have a month to prepare. I plan on selling my Aragon bags, some quilts, small zippered pouches and maybe other small items such as matching lanyards. I also plan to have a sign detailing pricing and options for custom quilts and bags to maybe get some commissioned work.

So here are the steps I took to make some easy-peasy DIY craft show cards.

1. Locate a business card template (I used the modern business card template in Pages).
2. Choose cool fonts for your information (I used "fabric" and "always forever" from dafont.com)
3. Print out on pre-punched Avery business card stock.
4. Stamp some fun word on the back of the cards (I used an "enjoy." stamp and black ink).
5. Punch the cards out.
6. Enjoy!

stamped back

No comments:

Post a Comment